Local Emergency Planning
It is the mission of the Mercer County LEPC to protect the health and safety
of its citizens through development and maintenance of a chemical
emergency response plan and through public education and information
about chemicals in the community
Quarter 1: Tuesday, December 5, 2017, 9:00 am – 10:00 am.
Quarter 2: Thursday, March 1, 2018 at 11:30 am.
Annual Pipeline Training conducted by Paradigm – register at:
Scroll down to March 1, 2018 (Stoney Creek Inn, Moline) at 11:
30am. Click on RSVP. If you did not receive a WebCode, click
appropriate link and follow instructions to register. They provide lunch at
Quarter 3: Tuesday, June 5, 2018, 9:00 am –
10:30 am, at Mercer County Health Department.
This meeting will involve a training and exercise component.
Quarter 4: TENTATIVELY scheduled for Wednes
day, August 1, 2018, 6 pm at Mercer County Health Department.
Meetings are subject to change. Please confirm dates, times, and
locations by calling (309)582-3759.
* Identify facilities and transportation routes of hazardous substances
* Describe emergency response procedures
* Designate coordinators
* Outline emergency notification procedures
* Describe how to determine probable affected areas and populations by
* Describe local emergency equipment and facilities
* Outline evacuation plans
* Develop training programs for emergency responders
* Exercise response plans
Mercer County LEPC
305 NW 7th Street
Aledo, Illinois 61231